Vessel Safety Check Examiners Course
How do I become a Vessel Safety Check Examiner?
VSC Certification is open to any squadron member who completes the course and passes the exam. The course manual and a helpful Power Point presentation are below as well as a Coast Guard Workshop ppt. Study all and reach out to our VSC chairman, Charlie Virga, email@example.com to arrange to take the test online.
We need more examiners. We invite you to become one.
Steps to becoming a VSC Examiner:
1. Read the VSC Manual
2. Review the VSC Power Point
3. Review the Coast Guard VE Workshop Power Point
4. Take the VSC Practice Test
5. Contact Charlie Virga (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule the online test
6. Pass the test - Congratulations! You are now a VSC Examiner!
Coast Guard VE Workshop pdf Review
VSC Power Point (PDF) Review